Saturday, January 29, 2011

A new school, a new year

I should have posted this a few days ago but because of some Internet problems, I couldn't go online. But now I am here. :)

So I am now in a new school, in JC. And I am currently pleased with my choice.

On the first day of school, I met up with my primary school friend who was just SITTING NEXT to me!! And we were in the same group! OMG. This is fate, definitely. Because of meeting her and having her beside me, I wasn't that afraid to chat to other of my group mates. Sufficient to say, I have some new contacts in my phone ^^

There was an opening principal speech and that told me many things. For one, discipline is very important. For another, the pincipal's a she. Haha, a stupid tidbit. But listening to her speech has made me realise that I MUST study hard and get good results, otherwise, I can't compete with the rest of the world. Some might think of this as kiasu but really, there are more than 6 billion people in the world. Minus the elderly and the children there is still about 60% or more all fighting for the jobs. If I can't stand the pressure and expectation, HOW CAN I EXPECT TO LIVE COMFORTABLY IN THIS WORLD?

On a lighter note, these few days was fun. We played, danced and cheered. Haha! I don't think I have made a wrong choice. Especially when we danced to the tune of




The atmosphere was just exciting! It felt like one that I usually read from a manga and not in real life. Plus  the group leaders were all crazy~. Sweet!


Mon's our camp. Looking forward to that!

So how's your schoool days going? :3

No comments: