Friday, January 15, 2010

Excerpt: At Grave's End, by Jeaniene Frost

You can call me a sadist, i don't care!!

Anyway, below is an except from "At Grave's End" Book 3 of Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost. Did i say this is the series i could re-read and re-read and re-read and never get tired of it? No? Well now you know!

Continuing on,



"Hello, beautiful," Max said, putting his face next to my mother's. "I'm
going to take my hand away, but for every time you scream, I'm going to cut
something off our daughter. Understand?"

My mother's gaze flicked to me, widened, and then she nodded. Max dropped his hand.

"That's better. Now to make sure kitty here doesn't spoil the fun..."

Max walked over me, still holding those knives. I braced myself . . .

Max smiled, kneeling down to grab my wrists . . . (Yada-yada-yada)

Max took one of those knives and speared it straight through my wrists, hard enough to pin it to the
floor. I gave a sharp gasp . . . .(And others)

I set my teeth and didn't fight as he drove this blade slowly through my other wrist. It hurt even more
than the first one had.


It's on page 54.

I really like this book and the series. Too awesome for words. Must read!! Yeah!

No comments: