Friday, November 12, 2010

It's time to celebrate~~~

O Levels have ended!

I can't tell you how much I'm loving the free time I have now, to do my own hobbies and to shop for Prom :D

I'm not too confident about getting good results for my Os but ... as they say, What's over is over. Can't do nothing about it. I'm just hoping that I can go to my selected course in JC.

Anyway, we have been told the theme for Prom Night :

Le' Masquarade

I'm very excited to see what my friends are going to wear! I bet everyone is going to be very beautiful/handsome there ;)

That will probably be the last time I'll be seeing most of them; some none at all. After this , they most likely won't meet up with me, go do things that teenagers would do with their friends . . . *sigh*

But it was fun while it lasted.

A memory imprinted into my brain. :)

Some of the wonderful friends I've met:










And the fantastic teachers that taught me



And many more, but the photos take too long to upload. ...

No matter, as long as I know that, that's that. :)

No comments: