Friday, January 29, 2010

Sailor Moon

Hey, viewers! It's me again and it's FRIDAYYYYY!!!! Yipee!

A year ago, youtube was just a web that people, excluding myself, go to see free videos. I didn't really like to go youtube. I don't know the reason why.

But this year, i have been going onto Youtube more often. And i saw



Man, i reeally love the opening song. I liked this part of Sailor Moon (no, i'm not a child) cause the voice actors and actresses are better than the previous batch (my opinion). The anime is slighty better too.

I still remember the first time i saw this. It was on Tv 1, the Malaysian channel. I used to stand on my parents' bed and watch it. Doing the actions that Sailor moon did. I even had the cresent wand, the one that when pressed, lights will flash out. Then there was also a space to place a ring (Sailor Moon's one, i think) on it and music would flow out. I think i still have it... In one of my many containers.

Anyway, if you want to see the WHOLE of Sailor Moon, just go Youtube.com and type " sailor moon sailor stars "

BTW, just saw this on youtube also,



The title is Sora o Miageru Shōjo no Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai. Very interesting. Tell me if you can see the whole episodes of this anime cause i can't find it anywhere! Help!!

:D Hope you enjoy watching it!

No comments: