Thursday, March 4, 2010
Did you know :
- Full Moons are traditionally associated with temporal insomnia, insanity and various "magical phenomena". Also, people were more likely to make an attempt on their life when there was a new moon.
O.O I've never heard that before.
- To see the crescent moon over the right shoulder was considered lucky, but seeing it over the left shoulder was unlucky.
- And if the full moon fell on a Friday that was also the 13th, it was considered to be the most unlucky day there could be.
- It is often said that if a person was born at a full moon, he or she would have a lucky life.
- It is said that cats' eyes will be open wider during a full moon than at any other time.
- Moon Folklore
(Should have posted this on 2nd March, Tues, since that's the day which had a full moon, but i was too busy >__< )