Saturday, August 7, 2010

Travel Exhibition





Not that I'm a camera-whore but this is the first time I'm wearing a hair band outside so i think it should be celebrated.

And if you look carefully, you'll notice that somehow my position is the same in both pictures (no, they're not photo-shot) .



My family went to Suntec City, and saw this


at a travel exhibition.
He had been spinning for quite a while, around 4 minutes or so.
I wonder if he'd been dizzy.
I assume he is a Turkish man, based on his dance.

A closer look,



Then there was a free distribution of free Turkish ice cream.


And being a Singaporean, who could resist?
The ice cream was different as the usual ones; it was stretchy and chewy.
I saw on a programme that the ice cream prepared in Turkey had to be pounded to achieve this texture.
Yum.

It was interesting to see another country's culture and food. Perhaps someday I'll travel around the world to fulfill this wish .

No comments: