Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm obsessed.

Indeed, the time spent on the Internet was all used to search the words "Unrefined Shea Butter" and there were many websites. An example is http://www.butters-n-bars.com/ . I thought their butters were cheap. Only US$5 but the shipping cost was just too high! About 19 dollars!
Why can't i find a cheap and good Shea butter...

If you don't know the benefits of Shea Butter, here you go:  Website 1, Website 2, or you could just go online and search yourself.



And the real reason why I'm so obsessed with it right now is because

For eczema, Shea Butter is one of the best solutions available.

Therefore, i must try it. I really really hope that my eczema will reduce and --poof-- be gone the next day!

And then i got sidetracked by the other health websites and articles. For example: Care2, Health Mad, Buzzle.com, Greenopolis . I have now realised that there are plenty of health care related websites!

I really want to get it...

No comments: