Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Teacher's Day Celebration (Part 2)

Then after the whole celebration, we were able to go back home. I went to my Primary School to see my ex-Form Teacher which i haven't seen in 3 years. I didn't expect so many secondary school students to be going back to LianHua.

We were all waiting outside of the school. Just like fans wanting to ctach a glimspe of their idols
Photobucket



And i saw my ex-classmates. Some changed. Some didn't.

Photobucket


One did. And i was so shocked when i saw him.

Photobucket


And I saw Ms Yong!! :D

Photobucket



I walked around the school  (no one stopped me!) and chanced upon a poster that had been take 5/6 years ago. So nostalgic!!

Photobucket




Photobucket

My CCA members!!  From the right, Jun Kai, Salman, Kaison and another guy.



Photobucket

Raymond.  I heard he got accepted to Singapore Sports School.


Photobucket

Hai Song. I remembered his handwriting had a cursive 'y' .



Photobucket

From the left:  Chole, Ming Jie, Andy, Johnson and another person.

OMG, i can still recall their names! :D How cool!

Perhaps this will be my last visit to LianHua.

Perhaps...

No comments: