Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Teacher's Day Celebration (Part 1)

Today's

Teachers' Day

And we, the class of 4E2, prepared a skit for them.
Hehe. I really hope they enjoyed it.

We were let off early from our lessons (we still had lessons on Teachers' Day. Can you believe it?) , and so we got ready.


Photobucket

And in our mood, we took photos as well, since EVERYONE acting in the skit wore their 4E2 Class T.

Photobucket       Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


I have come to realise that i am not cowardly hiding from the camera anymore, since I've come to accept my "beautiful" looks and the redness of my skin.. And i think taking photos is one way memories can live, so that is why I'll always be seen taking photos, albeit not so good ones.


We rehersed a final time and prepared ourselves for the performance.
The gathering of all the students of YI
Photobucket


While we were in  the backstage
Photobucket


I would like to say that our performance was good, but it can be improved on. But it was a very fun learning experience for me, a person who 3 years ago was not sociable at all to stand with my favorite class and perform for the teachers. Those who never performed this skit with us really lost out.

No comments: