Saturday, October 30, 2010

Oat bath

So I'm currently trying a remedy for my eczema. An oat bath. With Cowhead's Organic Rolled Oats.

Why? Because,
The common uses for Oatmeal Baths:

■Chicken pox

■Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac

■Dry skin

■Insect bites

■Eczema

■Diaper rash

■Anal itching (often from pinworms)

■Windburn

■Sunburn

■Shingles
And after reading so many websites saying about it's effectiveness, that it'll reduce the reddness, I've decided to give it a try.

But the problem is that I don't have a tub at home, so what must one do? Be creative. By using a pail to do my thing. But I'm not gonna bath myself using that. No, it's too small. I am actually now testing my leg side (the arm and leg) to see how it goes.

It has been the 2nd time since i'm soaking in oats. And I still haven't see any improvement. But since it's natural, it should be expected... But I still wish it'll hurry up and disappear. From my life. I would be very grateful.

I'll soak myself a few more times and then I'll tell you my result. Hopefully it's good.

No comments: