Friday, January 7, 2011

I know I should have wrote this two days before but because I was in a procrastinating mood, it was delayed.

Anyway, if you have read the newspaper then you should know (and don't need this anxious girl to tell you that... )

MONDAY 10 JAN IS THE RELEASE OF THE O LEVEL RESULTS

I actually saw this first on Twitter. Can you imagine? Just shows how far technology has penetrated my life.

When I saw that, I was so shocked. I thought it would only come out around the last week of Jan. WTH! Only 3 more days till that life changing moment.

My God! I am really afraid. Scared that I can't get into the school that I want, that I got more points than what I wanted and that I disappointed everyone, including myself.

Because I know that I didn't do a good job during the O levels period. I used the computer at night, didn't really want, didn't felt the urge to make myself proud.

Shit. Freaking loser.

No comments: