Saturday, February 26, 2011

Something Shiok

I was at Suntec City, at the 3rd floor. I gathered up my courage and asked the salesman something that I've wanted to do for a long time.

I asked him, "Could I try on these outfits?"

And he said, "Yes, of course."

I was so fricking excited! Here was something that I've only hoped of wearing. He picked out the outfir that I had pointed at, took the uniform off the model's chest and gave it to me.Yes, I was in Otaku House. And I tried on


If you don't know this uniform, you should be ashamed. It's from Vampire Knights. Cool uniform, eh?

I like it. ^__^

But the cost was too much. $139 for the whole set? Mum said Malaysia would be cheaper. And she'd pinky-promised me. So I shall trust her again. But one can't help but doubt if she'll still remember that promise or that the cosplay outfits would be cheaper there like what she thought.

Still, to have finally actually tried cosplay is something that've made me very happy. :D

No comments: