Thursday, September 30, 2010

My feelings as O Levels come

Good day, fellow Netizens.

In case you haven't notice, I've changed my blog skin. How do you like it? I very much prefer this than the previous one. I was sick of the white background.

Finally some updates about my life:


O levels loom.


3 more weeks of studying, studying and studying. Looking at my calender, I'm frightened because I do not think I am prepared for it. There are still so many chapters I haven't yet studied!! (Then why am I still on the Internet?!!)

But after 5 more weeks, Heaven will beckon. Because it's

Prom night

Hehe. 

I know I shouldn't focus on that but I just can't help imagining what my classmates and friends will wear to it. Oh, I'm so excited just thinking about it! I can't wait to go shopping for my dress; I can't wait to go searching for my shoes; I can't wait to see Joey most of all! (Cause she's gonna be my style consultant for Prom :) I just have the worst colour & outfit coordination. Therefore, Joey will be my lifesaver.)

No comments: