Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Xin Nian Kuai Le

Wan Shi Ru Yi

Xin Xiang Shi Cheng

Qing Chun Mei Li

Shi Ye Cheng Gong

Gong Xi Gong Xi!!





It's another new year -- the year of the Rabbit, to be precise



-- and that means . . .

More Ang Paos!! Yeah! I wonder how much I've received. ^__^

Chinese New Year is definitely the time to go visit my relatives, my favorite ones. They're always so hyper and incredibly fun to be with, all of them chatting and joking about. Even though most of the time I can't understand what they're talking about, just seeing their expressions are more than enough to make me laugh along. I bet you couldn't find a more heart warming family anywhere.



And since we'd all gathered there, we started our

ANNUAL NIGHT GAMBLING DEN


 
It's almost a tradition for that to happen every year. Haha. That's the time when all the cards come out and the majong table is put to used. Some lost, some won. I didn't lose too much. Only 5 for the two nights of playing. And we had laughed ourselves silly while playing. :)

Too bad that had to end though. ... But there's still next year!

No comments: