Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Updates, hey!

Sorry for not updating!! JC life is terribly busy. Especially with my time table. Today's actually the first time since having my timetable that I'm coming home early, around 2.30pm! since there was no CCA ( :{ ) for this week. Usually, classes end around 4/5pm. Sad.

Those still in secondary, please, appreciate your dismissal. Cause when you come here, to JC, if your timetable is bad, then say goodbye to sleeping in very early.

Now, more about my life. I'm currently in

GUITAR CLUB


which I love to tell my friends, Facebook and even Twitter. Haha! I love my CCA!!! ^_______^ Can't beat and will never beat my primary and secondary schools ones.

Also, I'm currently trying to read the music scores. The simple ones of course. And maybe, just maybe, me and my friends can consolidate everything, and play an Anime Song!

Haha! There's one website that my friend introduced to me:  http://josh.agarrado.net/music/anime/ which has piano scores there. So he's helping to make it so that the notes can be played on the guitar.

Yes, there are websites that already have the chords for it BUT (which leads me to the next point) WE are planning to play in a group.

THERE'S 2 GUITARISTS AND A PIANOIST. How cool is that?!

A band, you say?

I hope so!

No comments: